– Earn 10 SpiRIT points by attending SpiRIT events and getting your ID scanned (see calendar below)
– Earn 5 SpiRIT points for wearing RIT gear on Fridays and getting your ID scanned (details below).
– Accumulate points to earn prizes!
Upcoming SpiRIT Events
WORTH 10 SPIRIT POINTS
Make sure to get your ID scanned at the event to earn 10 SpiRIT points!
NTID Student Congress Pulse Happy Hour
Friday, November 9th 4-6 PM
International SpiRIT Day
Tuesday, November 13th 9-5 PM
Stop by the SG or Global Education office wearing international clothing to receive 5 points
No Voice Zone
Wednesday, November 14th 9:30 PM
Women in Business: Skate for a Cause
Friday November 16th, 6-8 PM
ACA’s ALANA Speaks
Friday, November 16th 6-9 PM
RIT Ukele’s Club Uke Got a Friend in Me
Friday, November 16th 7-9 PM
RIT Jam Club Jamboree
Saturday, November 17th 2-6 PM
Lambda Alpha Upsilon’s RITmo Latino
Saturday, November 17th 9 PM-1 AM
Wear Your RIT Apparel on Fridays to the SG Office!
WORTH 5 SPIRIT POINTS
Come into the SG office located in the Campus Center wearing RIT apparel on Fridays between 9am and 1pm to get your ID scanned to earn 5 SpiRIT points!
Would you like your event to be apart of Project SpiRIT?
We are no longer accepting submissions for Project SpiRIT events for the Fall 2018 Semester, but please fill out the form below for Spring 2019 submissions.
If you’re apart of a club or organization on campus and would like your event to be a Project SpiRIT event, please read our guidelines and fill out the form below.
In order for an event to qualify as a SpiRIT event, the following conditions must be met:
- Event is on campus. If event is off-campus, transportation must be readily available for all students, either provided by the hosting organization or by RIT public transportation.
- Event is free and open to all RIT students.
- Events must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event date for consideration.
- Alcohol may not be served at the event, or if alcohol is served it is not to be advertised as part of the event.
- Events must be registered and approved on EMS and Campus Groups.
- Advertisements for the event must include whether or not interpreting services will be provided. If interpreting services are not provided by the organization, the link to request these services must be a part of the advertisement.
- All CCL policies and procedures must be met.
- If event is approved as a SpiRIT event, advertisements must include the Project SpiRIT logo.
- Limited to one event per organization per semester, at the discretion of Student Government’s Director of Programming.
To represent to the interests of the student body through the implementation of innovative programs, services, and initiatives that enrich student lives. We will be the primary source of advocacy for students from Rochester Institute of Technology and we will utilize our shared governance structure to voice student opinion and concern. RIT Student Government will be the forefront of change within the university.
Phone (585) 475-4043
Visit Us Campus Center, First Floor
Office Hours Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm