– Earn 10 SpiRIT points by attending SpiRIT events and getting your ID scanned (see calendar below)
– Earn 5 SpiRIT points for wearing RIT gear on Fridays and getting your ID scanned (details below).
– Accumulate points to earn prizes!
Upcoming SpiRIT Events
WORTH 10 SPIRIT POINTS
Make sure to get your ID scanned at the event to earn 10 SpiRIT points!
RIT Jam Club & RIT Student Music Association’s Open Mic
Saturday, October 13th 3-6 PM
Java Wally’s Cafe
Into the ROC: Memorial Art Gallery College Night
Thursday, October 18th 6:30-10:30 PM
Memorial Art Gallery (FREE transportation on loop from the Sentinel)
National Day for Writing
Friday, October 19th 2-5 PM
Writing Commons @ the Library
2018 FRAM Signature Lecture
Wednesday, October 24 6-8:30 PM
Webb Auditorium in Booth Hall
Special Screening and Panel Discussion of It’s A Girl
Thursday, October 25 6-8:30 PM
Golisano Hall RM 1400
Wear Your RIT Apparel on Fridays to the SG Office!
WORTH 5 SPIRIT POINTS
Come into the SG office located in the Campus Center wearing RIT apparel on Fridays between 9am and 1pm to get your ID scanned to earn 5 SpiRIT points!
Would you like your event to be apart of Project SpiRIT?
If you’re apart of a club or organization on campus and would like your event to be a Project SpiRIT event, please read our guidelines and fill out the form below.
- Event is on campus. If event is off-campus, transportation must be readily available for all students, either provided by the hosting organization or by RIT public transportation.
- Event is open to all students.
- Events must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event date for consideration.
- Alcohol may not be served at the event, or if alcohol is served it is not to be advertised as part of the event.
- Events must be registered and approved on EMS and Campus Groups.
- Advertisements for the event must include whether or not interpreting services will be provided. If interpreting services are not provided by the organization, the link to request these services must be a part of the advertisement.
- All CCL policies and procedures must be met.
- If event is approved as a SpiRIT event, advertisements must include the Project SpiRIT logo.
- Limited to one event per organization per semester, at the discretion of Student Government’s Director of Programming.